This secret menu isn’t anything official – it is just drinks that Starbucks fans have invented using ingredients at the store, and which have become popular online. Whether you’re craving a Pink Purple drink or a Key Lime refresher, you can often have a barista make these off-menu drinks for you. Just be sure to be polite, and tip well if your barista is going out of their way to make you a special drink.
Even if you aren’t running a Starbucks franchise, having custom-printed plastic cups or double wall paper cups for your fancy coffee drinks can be a boon for your coffee shop. Budget Branders offers a full range of high-quality disposable supplies for restaurants, cafes, food trucks, and other food service businesses. All of our products are offered in reasonable quantities and at low prices. Reach out to talk to a member of our branding team about your options.
What Is the Starbucks Secret Menu?
With so many drinks on the official menu, you may be wondering why exactly a secret menu is even necessary. First, it is important to understand that the Starbucks secret menu isn’t any type of official menu. In fact, you might try to order one of these drinks and have the barista look at you in total confusion. Instead, the “secret menu” consists of drinks that Starbucks fans have come up with, and due to the power of social media, shared with other Starbucks lovers.
In other words, the Starbucks secret menu doesn’t actually exist. It is simply a collection of unofficial drinks and customization options that aren’t on the standard Starbucks menu. The drinks are typically created by Starbucks enthusiasts who ask baristas to combine existing Starbucks ingredients to come up with a particular drink.
For example, Harry Potter Starbucks fans came up with a whole host of themed drinks, such as the Butterbeer Frappuccino. You can order this drink by asking for a creme Frappuccino blended with three pumps of caramel syrup and three pumps of toffee nut syrup.
Can Secret Menu Items Be Ordered At Any Starbucks Location?
If you do want to order from the Starbucks secret menu, here are a few tips:
- Be clear about what you want, and be polite. The barista does not have to make a “secret menu” drink for you, so it helps to be kind.
- Know the recipe, and be able to explain it. Unless it’s a super popular, well-known secret menu item, there is a good chance that the barista won’t know what it is or how to make it.
- Try to keep your requests as simple as possible, especially when the store is crowded.
- Be patient, and understand that making a secret menu drink will often take a bit more time than a standard menu item, which the barista may make hundreds of times per week.
- Be sure to tip. Your barista doesn’t have to make the secret menu item, and these drinks are often more complicated than standard menu items. Tip appropriately!
A Full List of Drinks on Starbucks’ Secret Menu
That being said, there are a lot of secret menu drinks that are incredibly popular and that you can try out the next time you’re craving a coffee. In no particular order, here are some of the best Starbucks secret menu drinks:
- Barbie Frappuccino: Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino with 3 pumps of vanilla, 1 scoop of dragon fruit inclusions, and topped with whipped cream.
- Biscotti Frappuccino: Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino with a biscotti blended into it.
- Skittles Frappuccino: Strawberry Crème Frappuccino, without the classic syrup. Ass vanilla syrup (2 pumps for a tall, 3 pumps for a grande, 4 pumps for a venti) and raspberry syrup (½ pump for a tall, 1 pump for a grande, 1½ pumps for a venti).
- Key Lime Pie Refresher: Venti Kiwi Starfruit Refresher with no inclusions, add light coconut milk and vanilla sweet cream cold foam with 1 pump of funnel cake syrup blended in, topped with caramel crunch.
- Cap’n Crunch Frappuccino: Strawberry Crème Frappuccino with 1 pump each of caramel syrup, hazelnut syrup, toffee-nut syrup, and java chips.
- Purple drink: ice passion tea with soy milk, vanilla syrup, and berries.
- Cake Batter Frappuccino: Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino with 1 pump of hazelnut syrup and 1 Starbucks birthday cake pop blended into it.
- Apple Pie Frappuccino: ½ cup milk combined with ½ cup apple juice, 2 pumps each cinnamon dolce syrup and caramel syrup, then add ice and blend.
- Caribbean Refresher: Venti Mango Dragon Fruit Lemonade with no inclusions plus light kiwi juice and peach juice and 1 pump of raspberry syrup and light passion tea on top.
- Butterbeer Frappuccino: a Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino with 3 pumps each of toffee nut syrup and caramel syrup, topped with whipped cream, and a caramel drizzle.
- Cookies & Cream Frappuccino: Double Chocolate Chip Starbucks Frappuccino with white chocolate mocha sauce.
- Cotton Candy Frappuccino: Vanilla Bean Crème Frappuccino with 1–2 pumps of raspberry syrup.
- Strawberry Cobbler Refresher: Venti green iced tea shaken with coconut milk and strawberry puree, plus 2 pumps of brown sugar syrup, with brown sugar cold foam and toasted honey topping.
- Grasshopper Frappuccino: Mocha Frappuccino with java chips and 1–2 pumps of peppermint syrup.
- Chocolate Dalmatian: hot White Chocolate Mocha with java chips and chocolate chips.
- Raspberry Caramel Macchiato: Caramel Macchiato with raspberry syrup instead of vanilla syrup.
- Minnie Mouse Frappuccino: Grande White Mocha Cream Frappuccino with light strawberry puree, a scoop of java chips, and dragon fruit inclusions, and then topped with mocha cookie crumbles.
- Nutella Drink: Caffe Misto and dd 1 pump each of mocha sauce and hazelnut syrup, then top with a caramel drizzle.
- “Liquid Cocaine”: 4 shots of espresso with 4 pumps of white chocolate mocha sauce, poured into a grande cup with ice and filled with milk.
- Ferrero Rocher Frappuccino: Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino with 2–3 pumps of white chocolate mocha sauce and 1–2 pumps of hazelnut syrup and topped with mocha drizzle.
- Caramel Snickerdoodle Macchiato: Iced Soy Caramel Macchiato (upside down) with 1–2 pumps each of vanilla syrup and cinnamon dolce syrup.
- Nutter Butter Frappuccino: Hazelnut Frappuccino with a whole banana blended in, plus cinnamon dolce syrup (3 pumps for a venti, 2 pumps for a grande, 1 pump for a tall) and toffee-nut syrup (3 pumps for a venti, 2 pumps for a grande, and 1 pump for a tall).
- Blackberry Caramel Macchiato: Venti Iced Macchiato with a scoop of blackberries blended in, topped with vanilla sweet cream foam blended with blackberries, and topped with blackberry inclusions and caramel drizzle.
- Banana Split Frappuccino: Strawberry Crème Frappuccino with vanilla bean powder, java chips, and a whole banana, topped with whipped cream, mocha drizzle, and caramel drizzle.
- Cadbury Crème Egg Frappuccino: Java Chip Frappuccino with 2 shots espresso for venti and grande, 1 for a tall, plus vanilla bean powder (4 scoops for a venti, 3 scoops for a grande, and 2 scoops for tall) and caramel syrup (1 pump for venti drink, and ½ pump for grande and tall) and vanilla syrup (2 pumps for a venti, 1½ pumps for a grande, and 1 pump for tall).
- Pumpkin Pie Frappuccino (seasonal): Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino with 1–2 pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup, whipped cream blended in, and topped with cinnamon dolce sprinkles.
- Pineapple Dole Whip Drink: Grand Paradise Drink Refresher with sweet cold foam blended with vanilla bean powder on top.
- Red Velvet Frappuccino: half White Chocolate Mocha and half Regular Mocha Frappuccino with 2 pumps of raspberry syrup and topped with whipped cream.
- Hot Butterbeer Latte: a whole-milk steamer with 2–4 pumps each of caramel syrup, toffee-nut syrup, and cinnamon dolce syrup and topped with whipped cream and caramel crunch topping. Optional: Add shots of espresso.
- Banana Split: Strawberry Cream Frappuccino with whole banana and java chips blended in along with vanilla bean powder, and then topped with whipped cream and mocha drizzle.
- Twix Frappuccino: Caramel Frappuccino with 1–2 pumps each of caramel syrup and hazelnut syrup, java chips, and caramel and mocha drizzle.
- Squid Game Frappuccino: Grande Strawberry Creme Frappuccino with 1 scoop of dragon fruit inclusion and 2 pumps of white mocha, then topped with mocha drizzle.
- Blue Drink: Passion Iced Tea with vanilla syrup and soy milk.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Frappuccino: White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino with 1 pump each of cinnamon dolce syrup and hazelnut syrup and cinnamon dolce sprinkles on top.
- Matcha & Espresso Fusion: ask for matcha powder mixed into water and ice, and then add your choice of milk and 1–2 affogato shots.
- Honey Nut Macchiato (seasonal): Caramel Macchiato with chestnut praline syrup and topped with a packet or two of honey.
- Chunky Monkey Frappuccino: Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with a banana, 2 scoops vanilla bean powder, and 2 pumps each of mocha syrup, hazelnut syrup, and toffee-nut syrup and topped with light caramel drizzle and light mocha drizzle.
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookie Frappuccino: Matcha Crème Frappuccino with 2 pumps of mocha sauce, 1 pump of peppermint syrup, java chips, and honey.
- Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino: Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with 2 or more pumps of cinnamon dolce syrup.
- S’mores Hot Chocolate: hot chocolate with 1 pump each of cinnamon dolce syrup and toffee-nut syrup and topped with whipped cream, mocha drizzle, toasted cookie crumble, and marshmallows (which you will have to bring from home).
- Raspberry Cheesecake Frappuccino: White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino with raspberry syrup (1–1½ pumps for a tall, 1½–2 pumps for a grande, and 2–2½ pumps for a venti Frapp), and topped with whipped cream.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Frappuccino (seasonal): Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino with cinnamon dolce syrup (1 pump for a tall, 2 pumps for a grande, and 3 pumps for a venti Frapp) and white chocolate mocha sauce (1 pump for a tall, 2 pumps for a grande, and 3 pumps for a venti Frapp).
- Bubblegum Frappuccino: Strawberry Crème Frappuccino with raspberry syrup instead of classic syrup.
- Pink Purple Drink: half a Pink Drink and half a Purple Drink, with both made from coconut milk for an ombré effect.
- White Chocolate Cinnamon Chai Latte: chai latte made with whole milk and no water, with cinnamon dolce syrup (1 pump for a tall, 2 pumps for a grande, 3 pumps for a venti) and white chocolate mocha syrup (1 pump for a tall, 2 pumps for a grande, 3 pumps for a venti), whipped cream, and cinnamon dolce sprinkles. Cinnamon powder can be sprinkled on top.
- Stardust Frappuccino: Creme Base Frappuccino made with heavy cream, with dragon fruit inclusions and peach juice, with whipped cream on both the bottom and top of the cup and dragon fruit inclusion on top.
- Cookie Dough Frappuccino: Cinnamon Dolce Frappuccino with mocha sauce (1 pump for a tall, 2 pumps for a grande, 3 pumps for a venti), java chips blended in and topped with whipped cream and cookie crumble.
- Kit-Kat Frappuccino: Vanilla Bean Crème Starbucks Frappuccino with java chips blended in, mocha drizzle inside of the cup, and topped with whipped cream, additional mocha drizzle, and cookie crumbles and/or java chips.
- White Chocolate Strawberry Iced Latte: Venti Iced White Chocolate Mocha with vanilla sweet cream cold foam with strawberry purée blended into the drink.
- The “TikTok Caramel Drink”: Venti Iced White Chocolate Mocha with a caramel drizzle inside of the cup and vanilla sweet cream cold foam with caramel syrup mixed into the drink and topped with additional caramel drizzle.
- Dragonfruit Shortcake Frappuccino: Vanilla Bean Crème Starbucks Frappuccino with a dragonfruit inclusion scoop and whipped cream on both the bottom and on top of the drink.
- Pink and Green Drink: Strawberry Açai Refresher mixed in with coconut milk (. the original Pink Drink), topped with vanilla sweet cream cold foam with matcha powder mixed into it.
- Sunset Slushie: Pineapple Passion Fruit Refresher with no water and extra ice, plus 2.5 scoops of vanilla bean powder for a Venti (order 2 scoops for a Grande), an additional two pumps of crème base, and strawberry purée at the bottom of the cup.
- Very Berry Lemonade: Venti lemonade with strawberry purée at the bottom of the cup and two pumps of raspberry syrup.
- Horchata Frappuccino: Cinnamon Dolce Crème Frappuccino with almond milk instead of whole milk, caramel drizzle inside of the cup, and topped with whipped cream and caramel drizzle.
- Purple Rain Tea: Passion Tango iced tea with no water, plus soy milk and two pumps each of toffee-nut syrup and vanilla syrup.
- Macadamia Chai Latte: iced chai latte with two pumps of macadamia syrup and topped with white chocolate macadamia cold foam.
- Strawberry Lemonade Tea: Blended Strawberry Lemonade, with equal parts black iced tea and lemonade, plus strawberries.
- Coconut Peach Matcha Lemonade: iced matcha lemonade with peach juice instead of lemonade and a splash of coconut milk.
- Leprechaun Frappuccino: Matcha Crème Frappuccino with peppermint syrup and java chips.
- Iced Brown Sugar London Fog Latte: iced London Fog Latte with 4 pumps each of vanilla syrup and brown sugar syrup.
- Sunset Drink: Mango Dragon Fruit Lemonade with no dragon fruit inclusions, plus a splash of peach juice and topped with iced Passion tea.
- Peanut Butter Frappuccino: Grande Mocha Frappuccino with soy milk instead of whole milk, 3 pumps of toffee nut syrup, and topped with whipped cream and mocha drizzle.
Running a Coffee Shop? We Can Help.
Budget Branders works with independently owned and operated coffee shops in our home state of Michigan and across the United States. We understand that our customers want high-quality custom-branded disposable products at fair prices and in reasonable quantities. We offer a full line of high-quality disposables, including custom plastic cups, custom coffee sleeves, custom ripple cups, and custom biodegradable cups.
To learn more or to get a quote on our products, fill out our online contact form, or hit the “live chat” button.