Licenses & Permits For Restaurants

What Are the Licenses and Permits Required to Open a New Restaurant?

Last modified on June 8th, 2022 at 11:40 am

Jump to:  Business License Employer Identification Number Certificate of Occupancy Food Service License Food Handler’s Permit Liquor License Sign Permit Sales Tax License & Unemployment Tax Workers’ Compensation Make Your New Restaurant a Success Most of us don’t get into business because we really love paperwork. For better or for worse, filling out forms and making sure that your papers are in order is a major part of being an entrepreneur. It might not be a fun part of the…

Read More
Unique Restaurant Ideas

Unique Restaurant Ideas to Inspire Your Restaurant

Last modified on June 8th, 2022 at 11:38 am

Restaurant Ideas To Consider There is no single thing that will make your restaurant a hit. Instead, you typically need a combination of factors to have a thriving establishment – such as a great location, a delicious menu, good marketing, and a willingness to put in the work to make it all happen.  With so many restaurants in any given area, it can be hard to know how to differentiate yours from the crowd. One way to do so is…

Read More
Contact Us

[email protected]
4070 Valley Vista Dr. #301
Hudsonville, MI 49426

Support Hours

Chat Hours: 10AM-8PM EST (Monday-Friday)

Phone Hours: 10AM-8PM EST (Monday-Friday)